This 3 hour course is extremely important for anyone foolish enough to date. We know in the red pill world that the “bait & switch” is pervasive. We also know that emotional and psychiatric disorders are omnipresent as well. People easily combine these two early in the “dating tango” by masquerading their crazy tendencies so you won’t be able to discern them. They compound it by inundating you with sex and crafting their personality to fit your values, morals, and interests.
Key concepts covered include:
We look at the Cluster B disorders since these are the ones that deal mostly with interpersonal relationships and intersexual dynamics. (We also tangentially discuss the Cluster A & C disorders.) The 4 Cluster B disorders are:
- Borderline Personality Disorder (The Stalker)
- Histrionic Personality Disorder (The Diva)
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder (The Gas-Lighting Vampire)
- Antisocial Personality Disorder (The Sociopath)
This course is categorized by each of the 4 disorders. In each section, we look at the textbook definition of the disorder, how it plays out in a real relationship, and illustrate it by giving Hollywood examples.
We also answer some common questions.
- What is the difference between a regular narcissist and someone who has NPD?
- What are common qualities used by all Cluster Bs?
- Are all Antisocial people serial killers and sociopaths?
- How do you neutralize these crazies?
This course may help save some of your lives or at least take away from certain financial and emotional distress for those of you want to do hookups, short-term relationships, or heaven forbid marry. Buy it now!